React Native / Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) [Remote possible] at Vantis (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:02
We unite health enthusiasts, product fanatics, techies, and medical experts. All for one mission: to develop scalable solutions for millions of patients with cardiovascular diseases - the #1 healthcare challenge worldwide.
Our founding team has a strong track record with large-scale consumer-facing products (former Amazon, EGYM, tado°, Magazino) and cardiology. The recent seed-financing of btov and firstminute capital enables the next level of growth.
We are looking for team members to join our mission and make history for patients. Specifically, we want to strengthen the team with a React Native / Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Develop the Vantis cardiovascular therapy app using React Native and TypeScript
- Implement and operate the server-less backend for the app, leveraging the latest technologies from Google’s Cloud Computing Services
- Collaborate with the product team to work on concepts for new features and deliver them to our customers
- Build up a strong engineering organization and development culture
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Being based in EU timezone (UTC to UTC+4)
You will fit in with our team if:
- You are customer-obsessed, aiming to deliver engaging, high-quality products with a positive impact.
- You take ownership, turning a concept into a real product along the whole journey and across all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a bias for action, move quickly, think in solutions, and roll-up your sleeves to make things possible. We are curious and learn continuously from our mistakes.
- Purpose: Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.
- Impact: Be part of a well-funded, early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build.
- Personal development: Experience an innovative, open-minded, fast-paced working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
- Flexibility: Flexibility regarding remote working as long as you are ready to work up to 25% of the time in the office.
You are super passionate to join Vantis, but the role is not a perfect fit? Let us know your ideas how you bring Vantis to the next level. We are always flexible to discuss options.
We're looking forward to meeting you!