DevOps Engineer at Imaginary Cloud (Lisbon, Portugal)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:02
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centric Product Design Process.
Our strong focus on UX/UI and cutting-edge front-end development allow us to work with top clients from different industries in multiple locations worldwide. To deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we're a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone's well-being and continuous personal & professional growth.
Day-to-day tasks include cross-functional problem-solving, configuring, deploying, and monitoring, as required to streamline the development of a successful product.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of working experience in DevOps
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Academic background in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Experience supporting software development by establishing CI/CD pipelines and release planning
- Proficiency in driving system security, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Ubuntu 20, CentOS 8, and Windows 2016, PostgreSQL and MongoDB Databases, and Ngnix Web Servers
Our tech stack:
- Python / Django
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Informal environment
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Team events
- Career plan
- We're not Outsourcing!
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please here.