Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/d) nationwide Full-/Part-time at Bayerischer Rundfunk' (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:03
Bayerischer Rundfunk provides creative and reliable information, culture, knowledge and entertainment from and for Bavaria: on the radio, on television, in the Mediathek, on BR24, Instagram etc. As a member of ARD, we are proud to make a significant contribution to the diversity of opinion and media with our diverse and high-quality offerings.For our department Softwareentwicklung und Plattformen (SEP) we are looking for aSenior Backend Engineer (f/m/d) nationwide Full-/Part-time
Contract: 2 years
Working hours: flexible arrangement
The department Softwareentwicklung und Plattformen (SEP) is the development unit within the Bavarian public broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk. We build award-winning apps for Android and iOS, intelligent applications for screens of all sizes, as well as websites and blogs. We work closely with various editorial teams in radio, television and web and develop innovative platforms like BR24, the BR Mediathek, the BR Radio App or, together with ARD.de, the ARD Audiothek.These are your tasks:
For the various teams of our SEP department we are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/d) with versatile experience in current web technologies and microservice architectures. If you are excited to help shape the digital future of public broadcasting, this job is a great role for you!
- Participating and contributing to all aspects of development - from conception to development and code review to testing, deployment, and bug fixing
- Collaborating in interdisciplinary teams in an agile, self-organized work environment
- Developing hybrid systems for the cloud and on premise
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in software design and development
- Deep understanding of design and architecture patterns
- Very good knowledge of REST technologies and/or GraphQL
- Knowledge of ORM mappers
- Experience in testing and mocking frameworks
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Ivy, Gradle, npm and CI/CD
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with message bus systems
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Working with modern technologies
- Flexible working hours and very good home office options
- A workplace with a good atmosphere in the heart of the Bavarian capital
- Participation in advanced trainings as well as national and international conferences, depending on your personal interests and goals
We offer you plenty of room for your own ideas and projects, an exciting professional exchange and steep learning curves in a multicultural tech team in the heart of Munich. You also have the opportunity to participate regularly in conferences and advanced trainings. You can plan your working hours flexibly and there is also the option for home office during Corona and afterwards.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your full application (cover letter, CV, selection of certificates) in German or English via email at [email protected] Please include your possible start date, salary expectations and the platform on which you read this job advertisement.
More information about our team and projects at www.br.de/sep.
Bayerischer Rundfunk Softwareentwicklung und PlattformenRundfunkplatz 180335 Münchenwww.br.de/sep [email protected]