Full Stack Engineer at Hyperscience (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:03
Job DescriptionWe are focused on building the world’s first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome platform by understanding documents, extracting structured and unstructured data, and automating business processes end-to-end - and we’re looking for amazing people to join us. Machine Learning (ML) sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future work. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems. This is an opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will research cutting-edge techniques (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Meta Learning, Online Learning), implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers.
- Within your first month, you will dive deep into the technology of Hyperscience and gain a product understanding of what we’re building and why it's important for our customers. You will build various features that give fine-grained control of the system to our customer while providing analysis of system performance. You'll become deeply familiar with the components of our frontend and backend systems, and "plumbing" of our data flows.
- After 60 days, you will have successfully managed a large-scale, end-to-end feature that interfaces with multiple teams and technologies. You will do this in an environment that prides itself on communication and process, with the acknowledgment that requirements are sometimes vague and subject to change. Along the way, you’ll proactively point out and fix bugs, infrastructure issues, and tech debt. Customers will delight in using your feature, since it unlocks a critical need and majorly enhances the user's experience.
- After an entire quarter and beyond, you will have had an active voice in directing the technological and product future of our company. This includes suggesting best practices and new technologies for our bleeding-edge stack, working closely with product and design teams on creating new features, and developing them for whole-team use. You will own many pieces of the code base and be proud of it!
- Experience in building enterprise-grade systems in different environments.
- Experience with a web framework / ORM. We use Python / Django.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Desire to work closely with Product & Design teams in building highly interactive and intuitive features.
- Proven track record of building complex systems OR strong GitHub/OSS presence.
- Comfort with the "building blocks" of the web: http/s, APIs, REST, JSON.
- Ability to discuss and defend an engineering approach, but also to fully commit and participate in an alternate approach as part of the team.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Auto assistant for your car
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus