Software Developer (f/m/d) - Connectivity services / SIDRIVE IQ at Siemens AG (Nuremberg, Germany)
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:04
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Digital Business is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering. With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to: www.siemens.com/sidrive-iq What part will you play?
- Your tasks comprise design, implementation and test automation of software functionality of SIDRIVE IQ for connection of industrial drive technology and software systems
- You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
- In your role as part of an agile development team, you realize responsibly development regarding conceptional design, realization and test of functional scope of edge/connectivity-software functionality and related connectivity micro-services
- You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM-team
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology
- You have experience and competence in use of cloud-based technologies, frameworks and applications (e.g. AWS, Angular, .Net core, Kubernetes)
- You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and have already built a track record of experiences in software architecture design/operation
- General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
- You have an excellent command of German and English
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. FAQ - if you need further information on the application process. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time