Frontend Web Developers (m/f/d) at AERQ (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:04
AERQ is a joint venture between LG Electronics and Lufthansa Technik which stands for the digitalization of the airplane cabin. We develop and manufacture innovative aircraft components designed to enhance the passenger experience and enable new perspectives for airlines. Headquartered in Hamburg, we are utilizing expertise and experience from both of our founding members and are currently expanding our operations.
AERQ offers you an inspiring and motivating environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and have the opportunity to leave your footprint to this newly formed joint venture.
We are currently looking for
Frontend Web Developers (m/f/d)To join our Engineering & Development team.What you will do:
- Develop web application frontends for an In-Flight Entertainment system and corresponding ground portals.
- Develop new applications that drive user interaction in a complex IFE eco-system.
- Prepare and test technical specifications for software and system architectures.
- Technical communication with internal and external software suppliers.
- Push development issues and software configurations.
- Use your experience and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to unique challenges.
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility and monitor compliance with such procedures and processes.
- Analyze industry trends and collaborate on product planning.
- Relevant university/polytechnic degree (preferably in computer engineering, software engineering or similar)
- Mastery of some of the following programming skills or frameworks:
- NodeJS, React
- MaterialUI, Jest, Enzyme
- Distinct skills in the development of web applications.
- Development and implementation of module, unit and end-to-end testing.
- Knowledge or familiarity with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology, Enact, ARM environments and common development tools desirable.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry desirable.
- Quick perception, conceptual skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Analytical skills and ability to structure, arrange and plan complex work procedures and issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form.
- Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure.
- Willingness to take up national and international assignments.
- Willingness to do further vocational training.
- Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
- Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
- Bike leasing, local transport allowance, team events, free coffee, water and fruits
- …and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world