Software Developer - In Office (Not Remote)
Location: Troy, MI
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:06
Email your resume to: [email protected]
Dart Appraisal is a leading nationwide appraisal management company and we are looking for an experienced Software Developer to work in our Troy MI office to maintain and update our proprietary software platform. The Software Developer will work with internal Dart Appraisal personnel and our Software Development Vendor. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment. At Dart Appraisal, we believe the key to our success as an Appraisal Management Company lies within each of our staff members. We believe in our people and want them to grow with our firm as far as they can. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement new features of Dart Appraisal software platform
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Integrate Dart Appraisal platform with 3rd party software and vendor platforms
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management regarding task status
- Test and maintain software updates
- Document all work for future reference
- Recommend and execute improvements Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Proficiency with ASP Classic and .NET languages
- Experience with MS SQL Server and database management
- MISMO XML experience a plus
- Experience with mobile platform development (Apple and Android)
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in Computer Science or a combination of successful coursework and employment experience What Makes Dart Appraisal a great place to work?
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401k.
- Generous paid time off package starting in your first year of employment.
- Management team that encourages suggestions and feedback.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment that doesn’t skimp out on fun! Job Type: Full-time