Senior Software Engineer - Microsoft .NET Technologies at Dell Technologies Latin America (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:10
Senior Software Engineer, Microsoft .NET Technologies
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software, working with other technologists to build software solutions.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software
- Prepare written software specifications for sophisticated products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Build and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems
- Resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies with experience on .NET core and microservices
- Experience in Restful and SOAP API development.
- Experience with distributed source code management systems like GitLab, TFS etc.
- Experience in test driven development and unit testing
- Excellent communication and fluency in English
- Experience with messaging software (KAFKA)
- Experience with any RDBMS preferably Oracle PL/SQL