.Net Developer I at Domino's Pizza (Ann Arbor, MI)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:10
Domino's Next Generation Store Systems (NGSS) group is working to rebuild, from scratch, the software used to run our stores and handle orders from our various ordering channels (e.g., websites, mobile applications, call centers, and conversational commerce solutions). With a new commerce platform in place we will be able to continue to bring new experiences to our customers like our Pizza Tracker, Driver Tracker, and hotspot delivery locations. Join the team that makes all of our new ideas possible across our 17,000+ stores.
A Developer I has a basic understanding of the language syntax and most-used features of the core library. They may have some experience with commonly-used 3rd party libraries and with the tooling used to manage and build whole applications. Initially, a Dev I is expected to be able to implement moderately-specified methods or small classes. As they progress, they should be able to implement small sets of related classes. They should also be able to understand the high-level goal of the specific application they are working on.
Development - 100%
- Write, test, and bug-fix code as specified by team lead.
- Write clear, developer-focused documentation for your code.
- Develop good, comprehensive, automated functional tests.
- With the assistance of team lead, provide business analysts, other developers, and project management work estimates on tasks.
- 2+ yrs, including school work, of development using an object oriented language
- Used some development tools such as Visual Studio, Rider, dotnet CLI, Jenkins
- Understanding of some design methods/patterns such as DRY, SOLID, ReST
- Good team player and good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers
- Motivated to learn new technology