Software Engineer - C# .NET / Cloud Servcies at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:11
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Software Engineer - C# .NET / Cloud Servcies
This is your opportunity to work in a scaled agile environment within international teams developing high tech solutions for the medical hearing health care sector. The customer and consumer-oriented software you develop is used by health care professionals worldwide to support hearing impaired people on their hearing journey. For your work you apply the latest technologies and tools such as Visual Studio / Rider, ReSharper, .NET Core, Azure, Docker, Kibana, Octopus, Teamcity and actively contribute to the architectural evolution of our platforms to ensure their sustainability.
- Full cycle software development of solutions for healthcare professionals and consumer journeys
- Design, develop, test, integrate, maintain and operate backend services for client applications
- Further develop cloud infrastructure for deployment, monitoring, identity management, security
- Support other teams in developing cloud services for mobile-, web-, desktop-, big data clients
- Contribute to agile, developer-driven culture and environment
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Strong C# programming skills, 5+ years of experience with C# .NET and ASP .NET Core Web API
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform, microservice architecture concepts and distributed systems
- Proven expertise in building highly reliable, secure and scalable services
- Passionate about best practice software development practices and technologies
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, attractive employment conditions, flexible working time models, a dedicated onboarding, support for further development, hackathons, opportunities to take on responsibility and an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova AGLaubisrütistrasse 28CH-8712 Stäfa+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.