.Net C# Developer at PracticeEvolve () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:11
PracticeEvolve see the path to perfection as a constantly evolving journey. It’s why we are constantly progressing the practice management software provided to law firms. Incorporating feature rich functionality across document automation, workflow management to financial tracking and reporting, we service firms across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK, offering a clear pathway to the Cloud.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate experienced developer to work within a team to bring a suite of new features and functionalities to a successful product. You will be part of a fast-growing international company that is providing critical services to mid-tier law firms.
****This role can be based in Ireland or UK ********
About the role:
- Development in C# (WFC, web services, WinForms) and Angular JS
- Designing and developing new software systems based on user requirements
- Presenting ideas for system improvements in line with strategic road map.
- Implement Software using Microsoft.NET (Including core) & SQL Server
- Writing and delivering code for features and modules, debugs existing code and modules and provides technical guidance to less experienced Developers
- Performing unit testing, integration testing for components developed.
- Assisting inquiry discovery processes and enquiries for information, Extracting data from databases using SQL and reporting tools.
- the ability to transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and feature
- 20% application support through assisting Support team with investigations and queries and maintenance/defect resolution
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong foundation in software design and development practices
- Knowledge of C# and SQL is essential
- Web Development: WCF and Angular JS
- Experience of web services would be of benefit
- CI/CD, Git, Test-driven development
- Ability to communicate software designs
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- the stubbornness not to give up till it works and you can be proud of your work
What we offer:
We offer fantastic career progression, competitive salary and many more benefits . If you would like to grow your career with PE and find out more about this role apply today. This is currently a remote based role and after Covid there will be remote options available.