.NET Developer-REMOTE at Ciber Global, LLC () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:11
Do you love to code in C#? Ciber is hiring aC# .NET Core Developer to support the current architecture, and work on enhancing/manipulating large data sets for a Medical application that complies with HIPPA guidelines.This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior developer that wants to create intuitive, scalable and enterprise-level solutions using C#, NET Core, SQL, and SQL Server, in a small team environment with a lot of autonomy. You'll work from home with the latest tools, hardware, and software to get the job done.Experience and skills required to be successful -
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise with C#, NetCore, Entity Framework (Entity Framework Core/EF Core), asynchronous multithreaded programming, services, etc.
- Async programming, multi-threading, concurrency, blocking, etc.
- SQL Server via Entity Framework
- Interest in building highly secure platforms
- C# unit testing – Nunit, XUnit or equivalent
- Competency with Git (or other source control system)
Preferred skills include:
- Redis or similar experience with a no-SQL platform
- RabbitMQ or similar experience with message queueing
- AWS or Azure automated deployment (currently using AWS but may switch)
- CI/CD experience with any platform – Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.