Senior Software Engineer (gn) .NET/Azure at LichtBlick SE (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:11
We are looking for skilled & passionate .NET-Software Engineers to become part of one of our Tech Teams at LichtBlick!
Each team is focussing on one specific product or system (e.g. App, Website, B2B-business, ERP, CRM) and you will work on high-scalable products on a cloud-based infrastructure in a team with up to six fellow engineers.
- Work in one of our agile product teams that rebuilds and transforms our system into a cloud native application landscape
- You are involved in every part of the software engineering process and in the lifecycle of the services that your team is building - design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, operations and improving software based on user feedback and usage data.
- You cooperate with skilled developers, Product Owners, QA’s, and Designers to ship new components and features
- Co-design and responsibility of the complete development process and software architecture.
- Ensure reliability and performance of all components through unit, integration and E2E testing
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our guilds (e.g. Security, QA, …)
- Several years of professional experience in cloud-native development based on .NET and the Azure Service Stack (e.g. Pipelines, Functions, Cosmos DB, Event Grid, Queue Storage, Insights,...).
- Practical experience with GraphQL (e.g. HotChocolate or Apollo) or Terraform/Pulumi is a big plus.
- You have an agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, CI, Pair Programming, Scrum, ...).
- You Enjoy identifying and solving problems and their root causes step-by-step
- All your decisions and actions have the maximum customer benefit and the company goals in mind