Senior/Regular .NET Developer at Grand Parade (Kraków, Poland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Kraków, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:12
We bet we can be a great matchDo you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?About usWorking with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.The teamWe are now looking for a Backend developer to help us build and maintain some of our products. You will be a part of the high-paced Responsible Gaming & Communications team where you will contribute with your excellent communication skills and your wide technical and architectural knowledge. Working in a tight group we take pride in our deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.The team is known to take care of responsible gameplay (Green Gaming) focused on users wagering and other limits, national self-exclusion and a predictive tool showing users gambling results based on AI algorithms. Our communications part is handling proper email, sms and other communications to be send to users who opted in. Moving forward a new system built from scratch will be leading and structuring the whole William Hill communications send outs.Your role in the team
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Proven hands on experience coding and designing applications using .NET Core (min. 2 years)
- Excellent knowledge of C# programming
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services and different clients
- Experienice with SQL Server
- Experience with CI/CD and GitLab, deployment pipeline
- Experience in Cloud technologies: AWS or Azure
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
- Experience with any NoSQL database such as MongoDb
- Experience with containers and clusters: Docker, Kubernetes clusters
- Experience working in a DevOps culture