Senior DevOps Developer (.NET) at Teranet (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:12
Senior DevOps Developer (.NET)
Who We Are
Teranet is an international leader and pioneer in electronic land registration systems and commerce. As the exclusive provider of Ontario’s online property search and registration, we developed, own and operate the Ontario Electronic Land Registration System – one of the most advanced, secure and sophisticated land registration systems in the world. Teranet Manitoba provides certification of titles to land, maintains land records and offers reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public. Teranet also offers a complementary suite of innovative solutions for a number of key industries, including real estate, financial services, law, and government and utilities.
To learn more about who we are visit our website: www.teranet.ca
About the Role
Teranet is currently looking for a Senior DevOps Developer with .NET experience. This is an interdisciplinary position with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in R&D processes as well as in product management. Projects and responsibilities will be tailored to the abilities and interests of the candidate.
What will you be doing
- Research and brainstorm APIs, GUI or Web applications for interfacing with CMS products environment and deployment workflow setup
- Collaborate with different teams to complete project with full development lifecycle
- Design and implement proposed ideas into elegant, functional, and user-friendly software deployment solutions
- Prepare and refine documentation and packaging that will be shared with internal staff or customers
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- You have 3 years work experience with azure devops, Jenkins & Octopus deployment and system management
- You have knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- You have the ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- You are a Full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- You have experience working on a variety of software deployment projects
- You are a Powershell expert and very familiar with windows CMD scripts
- You have experience with object oriented programming .Net framework & .Net Core, SQL server 2016 or plus, Visual Studio 2019 or plus, ASP.NET, XML, MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, WebAPI, Angular & Angular Material etc)
- You have experience with Jenkins system management
- You have experience with Synopsys Coverity analysis, report generation, and security issue troubleshooting and solutions
- You understand large-scale software Infrastructure and Network setup and workflow.
- You are a great communicator – verbally and in writing – with an eye for detail
We are a Canadian company and a global Innovator in electronic services and solutions. We operate one of the most advanced and secure registration systems in the world. We are the market leader in registry, with best-in-class solutions for real estate, financial services, law, and government. We have a fun and collaborative culture, and are one of Canada’s top companies for employee engagement. We are a talent-driven organization and invest in our people and their career growth. We improve the lives and businesses of our clients.
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Package
- A company with stability and strong government partnerships
- An Opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode through numerous acquisitions
- An Opportunity to contribute to our teams and grow the Teranet brand
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported on a daily basis
What’s It Like At Teranet
- We operate through our core values
- We have received numerous awards for our technologies and our successful partnership with the Government of Ontario.
- We have been recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 4 consecutive years.
- We have a rich history, and we are pleased to make you a part of our exciting future
At Teranet, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Come As You Are. We Like You that Way!