DevOps Ninja Engineer (.NET/Azure) at additiv (Chernivtsi, Ukraine) (allows remote)
Location: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:13
DevOps Ninja Engineer (.NET/Azure)
Join our brilliant DevOps engineer who eats, breathes, and sleeps automation (when he isn't building complex Lego models), to make our next DevOps quantum leap.
You will work in additiv’s R&D department to help enhance and maintain our evolving automation, pipelines and environments. Open for continuous change, with passion for automation and proven experience with Azure PaaS, microservices, .NET, PowerShell and MS SQL you will enable us to further develop our enterprise wealth management platform by allowing us to move faster without breaking things.
- Enhance and maintain CI infrastructure, pipelines and Azure PaaS environments
- Ensure on-going health and stability of pipelines across multiple environments
- Administrate and manage Azure resources such as subscriptions, resource groups and other DevOps services such as GitHub etc.
- Support developers troubleshooting deployed applications (identify app issues vs configuration/environment issues)
- Enhance quality through pipelines and usage of static analysis tools (SonarQube, .NET Analyzers, Infer#, etc.)
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines for web applications and services (Azure AppService, IIS) and SQL DBs
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure AppService hosted websites and services (identify app issues vs configuration/environment issues), preferably .NET technology stack
- Proven experience in automation (e.g.: PowerShell, Azure CLI, json- and yaml- based templates, etc.)
- Familiarity with the following Azure services (or equivalents from different cloud providers) is a clear advantage: AppServices, Redis, ServiceBus, Api Management, CosmosDB, KeyVault
- Basic knowledge of Azure SQL and experience with SQL scripts
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (cloud and server) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Docker Containers / K8s are a clear advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus