Software Engineer in Test at CommBank (Eveleigh, Australia)
Location: Eveleigh, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:14
You may be a software engineer who is very interested in QA or a QA who has excellent coding skills in C# and .net
Here you will work in an agile way to help us move to a simpler better bank with our customers financial wellbeing in mind.
What we are looking for
These are varied and rewarding roles offering significant career progression opportunities. Having prior experience in a similar position within large / complex environments including the following skills and experience would be beneficial for your application.
- Experience in a software engineering role or software engineer in test role.
- Experienced in writing Web API preferably using C#.
- Code review, unit test review written by developers.
- Write unit tests and functional tests.
- Experience in web service test tools such as Postman, Rest Assured or Chakram etc.
- Experience in integrating automated tests into CI pipeline tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience with Agile Development Practices, Scrum and supporting apps: JIRA, Confluence, Github
- Performance testing knowledge will be a plus
- Ability to write Contract Tests using a Pact Framework will be a significant plus