Sr. DevOps Engineer at PetDesk (San Diego, CA) (allows remote)
Location: San Diego, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:16
About the rolePetDesk is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong AWS background to grow and manage infrastructure for its expanding suite of applications and services. As the lead DevOps Engineer, you will spearhead activities that drive the PetDesk platform to meet business requirements for reliability, availability, and incident response. Working in collaboration with the Engineering team, you will help improve development and test environments, security, and deployment processes, while creating best practices and tools to empower developers to create and deploy new applications and services.
Apply if you’re excited to
- Design, deploy, manage, and drive improvements for PetDesk’s cloud applications and services infrastructure.
- Pinpoint the most important areas for automation in the deployment process, recommending and implementing impactful solutions.
- Partner with Software Developers to create robust monitoring, logging, and auditing.
- Continuously build and improve upon infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly-available.
- Establish patterns and best practices for a rapidly growing SaaS platform and Engineering team.