Senior Software Engineer - Desktop & App Virtualization at Dell Technologies Latin America (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:18
Senior Software Engineer - Desktop & App Virtualization
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Dell Digital team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Senior Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for infrastructure, platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Responsible for building infrastructure tools, automating the system/application deployment pipeline, and working with development teams to help engineer scalable software systems.
• Design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers• Developing platforms and frameworks to automate business and technology processes
• Work with clients and business analysts to settle software requirements and system impacts• Manage projects with small to moderate budgets; may perform in project leadership role and/or supervise the activities of lower-level personnel
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Solid experience with back end technologies, such as .NET or Java
• Experience with infrastructure projects/products
• Possess detailed knowledge of operating system fundamentals, as well as experience in the design of libraries and software system
• Broad knowledge of application programming and procedures to tackle complex problems
• Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental principles of CI/CD and automation
• Good Understanding of VMWare virtualization technologies and different operating systems• Solid experience in testing/coding/IT software and experience in automating infrastructure processes with REST API