Senior C# Software Engineer at Fullwood Packo (Utrecht, Netherlands)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:18
Senior C# Software EngineerVleuten, full timeWho Are WeFullwood Packo design, manufacture and distribute state-of-the-art automated milking and cooling equipment worldwide and for over 85 years have been recognised as being at the forefront of milking technology. We are part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie).Fullwood Packo Innovation:
- Relatively small (30) and close R&D team with which we make a difference for our customers. We do not want to be Mediocre. We strive to be best in class.
- Possibility to work with the latest techniques (software).
- Creating new Windows applications (UWP) to monitor animal wellbeing, to configure and monitor the performance of our milking robots.
- Designing, implementing and testing new ideas for the communication between the milking robot and cloud (Azure).
- Designing robust and modern software architectures for mobile and Windows environments.
- Developing services in Azure together with the team.
- Creating and maintaining of database designs in SQL Server architectures.
- Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance.
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots.
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company where it is fun to work.
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
- BSc or MSc in the area of software engineering, computer science, information systems or similar.
- Medior/Senior experience with object-oriented software development and .NET Core / C# is a must.
- Experience as a developer in a technical R&D environment.
- Tech lead & architectural skills/experience.
- You are Inquisitiveness and have the capacity to quickly master new tools and techniques.
- You are open to ideas from others (also from less experienced developers) and have sufficient social skills to guide interaction within the team and between the team and the stakeholders.