Release Train Architect (f/m/d) for Imaging System Software at Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Forchheim, Deutschland)
Location: Forchheim, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:18
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Release Train Architect (f/m/d) for Imaging System Software, to shape the technical pathway for our interventional applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are Program Architect of an Agile Release Train (ART) consisting of 15 agile international teams that develop software for imaging and intervention supporting applications
- You are responsible to plan and develop the architecture roadmap to support business, customer, and technical needs for current and upcoming products
- You are driver to establish critical non-functional requirements, lead in design decisions and support the implementation phase to ensure proper realization
- You collaborate with Program and Solution Architects to ensure consistent and aligned solutions with well-defined interfaces that allow independent and flexible work in different teams but follow a common vision
- You coordinate group of Architects/Lead Engineers within the ART to drive towards the most important architectural targets
- You actively participate in the continuous exploration process for the new capabilities and features together with other stakeholders (Solution Driver, Product Owners, Architects/Lead Engineers)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have many years professional experience as a software developer or software architect with 5+ years’ experience architecting and designing highly complex systems
- You are highly proficient with architecture and design principles and patterns, as well as with C#, .NET, WPF, C++, C
- You are used to apply UML modeling and the according tools like Enterprise Architect
- You have good understanding of medical domain standards DICOM and HL7 and web technologies (HTML5, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience in agile development processes like TDD (Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Ideally you attended a certified software architect training program
- You are experienced in agile development processes, ideally in a scaled framework (e.g. SAFe)
- You are experienced in identification, measurement, monitoring and improving of the non-functional requirements of complex software systems
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- You have strong leadership skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and ideally also German
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks - that's why you expand our thinking and our actions with your new and innovative ideas
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.