QA Tester with Automation at Ciber Global, LLC (Nashville, TN)
Location: Nashville, TN
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:19
As QA Analyst, you will be involved throughout the SDLC with a focus on quality assurance and primarily responsible for the development and implementation of test automation.
We are looking for an individual who can write test scripts/scenarios for new requirements, work with developers as they develop code, and develop and execute automated and manual regression and feature tests.
You will conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software meets requirements.
You will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes to improve quality.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for all functional testing for projects as part of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
The QA Analyst can work in either an Agile or Waterfall environment, though their role will primarily be part of an Agile team.
What you will be doing:
• Work with product areas and business analysts to define and document acceptance criteria for user stories/business requirements.
• Write unit and functional test cases to meet acceptance criteria.
• Participate in agile/scrum estimation ceremonies.
• Write and execute test automation scripts using tools such as Selenium.
• Work as part of cross functional agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
• Designing, developing, and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
• Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
• Mentor team members on automation.
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
What you need for the position:
5 years in a Quality Assurance tester role.
3 years of developing QA automation, specifically automated QA processes in Agile development environments.
• Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites in any of the following (or similar): Cucumber, Bamboo, Selenium, SoapUI
• Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
• Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud and products (VSTS/Azure DevOps).
• Proficient working with MSSQL relational databases.
• Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as Azure.
• Understanding of testing enterprise applications written with Angular, .NET 2.2 and 3.1 Frameworks,
• ASP.NET legacy applications
• Experience with SaaS applications.