Front-End React Developer at Worldline (Zaventem, Belgium)
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:20
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Front-End React Developer, then get ready to join our company.
The team is responsible for adding and maintaining new features in Ogone Payment Platform in a DevOps way. We work in a very Agile, multicultural set-up.
You are part of a multidisciplinary Tribe of enthusiastic people, dedicated to the specific projects and products.
You will collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production in a DevOps collaborative mindset.
You will be part of a Scrum team and participate actively in all its agile rituals, embedding several cross-functional skills in same dev squad. You take an active part in peer-working sessions, because you understand high value it brings for knowledge acquisition and good practices sharing. Create innovative & high quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations.
Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day.
You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you buil
For you, testing is of utmost importance; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging. From time to time, you are not afraid to plunge into old code (written in antique languages like VBScript/ASP); however, we are re-writing all our applications with .NET Core and ASP .NET Core in micro-services
You are also fluent in English.
- Experience with the following front-end technologies: React, ES6, TypeScript & WebPack
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM and being used to work with any kind of source control tool (at Ingenico we use GIT)
Good to have
- ASP .NET Core and SOA or such basics
- Knowledge in and ideally experience with C# and .NET (framework or core)
- Experience with enzyme/Jest and React Testing Library
- You are comfortable with styled-components and RESTful API’s
- You master Gitflow and you’re comfortable with Atlassian suite (Jira, confluence, Bitbucket)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Redux
- Knowledge of JSON Web Token
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme, company car, application of IP rights (lower taxation),…
Other Interesting benefits include:
- A reliable tooling suite & environment: Visual Studio 2019 or Rider, Git, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira, Octopus, ReSharper, NCrunch...
- Focus on continuous deployment : changes in the master branch are automatically deployed in the development environment
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
- You will be able to participate to conferences like Techorama, DevDay and Journée Agile
- You will get access to a book library
- Safari Books Online, LinkedIn Learning will help you improve your skills
- A cafeteria with table football, a pool table and darts, monthly after work drink
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
More Reasons to join us
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.