Developer AdTech at funda (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:21
A Developer AdTech at funda knows that having well-functioning technology that meets the needs of advertisers is the key to success (and profit). We are looking for a Developer AdTech with experience in platform development and integration with various technologies throughout the programmatic advertising space. You will be responsible for creating scalable solutions for displaying dynamic ads on our platform, and creating tools and data pipelines that help our sales specialists to launch and analyse campaigns.
Why are we looking for someone like you? Well, we’ll soon be facing some big challenges. The bar is set high: your brand-new Advertising Team wants to increase the relevance of advertising across the funda customer journey, by improving the quality of the advertising products. We have a high amount of traffic (over 5 million unique visitors every month) and a unique quantity of content, and you will take the lead in advertising development and setting the standard for the future.
Your jobYou and your new team will set a proper baseline for how we do advertising on our platform. You will work on:
- Leading the technical development and implementation of new advertising products and services in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining all the technical advertising integrations with the funda platform (ad server, header bidding, event tracking etc.)
- Providing technical support to the operations department in terms of online advertising products
- Troubleshooting ad delivery or performance issues when they arise
- Integrating new header bidding partners into our libraries as we onboard them
- Implementing and maintaining the technical aspects of advertising data collection on the websites
- Developing test cases for advertising partners and products to ensure their continued performance
Your TeamYou’ll be part of a new core Advertising Team, whose biggest challenge will be to find the right balance between UX and advertising performance. This team further consists of another developer and a service owner; together, you will work with the sales department and AdOps. You’ll report to João, our Front-end Lead.
Your ProfileYou’re a developer who wants to help customers by giving them access to the most relevant ads while making sure that our advertising partners see funda as a valuable target for their ads. You recognise yourself in the following:
- Youhave abachelor'sorotheruniversitydegree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of page lifecycle and page rendering (performance is key to us)
- Experience with GPT (Google Publisher Tag)
- Experience with header bidding libraries like Prebid.js
- Experience developing and using A/B testing mechanisms
- Experience with SSPs, DSPs, web analytic tools and data management tools
It would also be nice if you have:
- Experience with Segment.io
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with VAST, VPAID, MRAID and RTB
- Experience with consent management platforms and the TCF framework
This is what we offerFunda offers you one of the most challenging jobs in your field. Whether you work in the office or from home, we’ll make sure that funda feels like home to you. On location, you and your colleagues will work in the heart of Amsterdam, with our own ‘funda square’ and an unobstructed view of the IJ river. If you work from home, you’ll stay connected to your colleagues through Microsoft Teams, and we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need for your home office.
You’ll be working with more than 140 great (international) minds, who will make you feel welcome from the start. To us, it’s only logical to take good care of our talents, and therefore of you. If you come to work with us, we offer you:
- An excellent salary with an annual bonus scheme and 25 days off (you can buy more days if you need them).
- Flexible working hours.
- Reimbursements for your telephone, home internet, travel expenses, gym and part of your pension.
- Heavenly chair massages 6 times a year (at the office, during working hours).
- Chef-prepared fresh lunch every day (when you’re in the office), ranging from soups to salads, fresh bread rolls from the baker and a snack every Friday.
- Dinners, team outings, drinks and a birthday present. And during lockdown periods, funda offers great virtual alternatives.
- The opportunity to attend congresses and follow courses and classes, because at funda, we believe that learning never stops. You can also get your creative juices flowing during our hackathons.
Interested?We like to act swiftly at funda. So here’s what you can expect from us:Get startedYou can apply by sending your CV and cover letter (or video) via the application button.Hooray!Into the next round? Then one of our recruiters will invite you for a telephone screening.And then...If you have passed the telephone screening, we will schedule that first job interview with you as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum of three rounds of interviews.To case or not to caseFor this vacancy, after a successful first interview, we will invite you to prepare a case for the second interview.
Call or WhatsApp recruiter Tessa de Beurs via +31- (0)6 46 87 77 26 or Kim Thomas via +31- (0)6 15 02 74 86, or send an email to [email protected]
We take COVID-19 very seriously. Most funda employees are working from home. However, this does not stop us from striving for a swift and enjoyable recruitment process. Our procedures haven’t changed, they will just happen virtually. Our recruiters will stay in touch with you, every step of the way.