Mobile Software Engineer iOS at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:38
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Mobile Software Engineer iOS
With over 100,000 daily users worldwide, our sophisticated mobile applications provide advanced access to our high class medical hearing aids. To support our ongoing projects, we are looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art mobile applications that delight our customers.
- Develop scalable, reliable, and secure mobile applications
- Assure high quality development implementing best practices using continuous testing and monitoring
- Create and maintain reusable software components across multiple applications
- Continuous improvements to our software components with the benefit of code and design reviews
- Daily work in an interdisciplinary agile team
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of professional working experience with Objective-C
- Experience in Swift, and familiar with Android development is a plus
- Good knowledge of version control techniques using git and agile methodologies
- Solution orientated positive thinker, team player with a communicative and open-minded personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.