Solutions Engineer at Anark Corporation (Boulder, CO)
Location: Boulder, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:52
At Anark our Solutions Engineer is an internal and customer facing software engineer. You will be responsible for the development of an API in our web application that is used by our customers for configuring custom content templates. You will also work on the development of custom integration code packages for handling user authentication and access control for our web application. Additionally, the development of reference integration packages that enable communication between our applications and other enterprise cloud applications used by our customers and partners is paramount in this critical engineering role.
The ideal candidate will be a Computer Science or other Engineering program graduate with 2+ years of web application development.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience developing in NodeJS environment.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, or similar cloud computing offerings.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and HTTP/HTTPS requests.
- Experience with Operating Systems including Windows Desktop and Server and RHEL 7+ (or similar).
- Experience with PassportJS and NodeJS Authentication.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
- Familiarity with the MERN stack.
- Familiartiy with NGINX.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with MacOS, iOS, and Android.
- MCAD or ECAD experience.
- BS in Computer Science and
- 2+ years relevant professional experience.