Netacea Senior Software Developer at Intechnica (Manchester, UK)
Location: Manchester, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:53
Netacea is a Manchester based business providing revolutionary products including website queuing system to prevent traffic to websites that may cause failure and bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from heavy traffic and malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover. Netacea was recently categorised by Forrester as a leader in this rapidly expanding market.
We have a hard working and professional culture but believe in having fun. We look for people who align with our values.
- WE ARE A TEAM: We believe that effective teamwork is the key to successful delivery.
- WE ARE DETERMINED: We dont let obstacles get in our way and strive to deliver positive change.
- WE ARE OPEN AND FLEXIBLE: We listen to others and are prepared to change our views.
- WE GO THE EXTRA MILE: We help our customers and others in the team.
- WE WANT TO BUILD THE BEST PRODUCT: We deliver maximum value to customers quickly.
We are a diverse organisation and proud of it. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that our technology makes a difference.
You will be joining a rapidly growing team dedicated to taking TrafficDefender, our enterprise-grade virtual waiting room and online queuing solution, to the next level. TrafficDefender is used by the world's biggest brands to securely and fairly control the flow of traffic into websites, guaranteeing service even when the volume of traffic exceeds that which the infrastructure can handle. This is a unique opportunity to be a core part of the next phase for this exciting product.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Netacea you will be responsible for delivering effective solutions with high quality code. You should feel comfortable working full stack with all our services and creating new ones when required. Furthermore, you will be expected to formally take on mentoring responsibilities, ensuring best practices & development techniques are utilised.
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and dont watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Were a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you dont have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.