Software Technical Lead at Invitae Corporation () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:54
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about harnessing the power of technology to push our capabilities forward in the quest to deliver genetic information at scale.
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated Technical Lead Engineer who thrives in working across various stakeholder groups to translate business and stakeholder requirements into best-in-class technical solutions, as well as mentoring and leading software team members.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing roadmaps and organizing tasks within the teams to ensure deliverables are met
- Delegating tasks within the team.
- Design, build and release new applications/services from scratch.
- Being hands-on with our production code and driving technical excellence within the team.
- Collaborate with Technical and product teams.
- Mentoring software staff in technical aspects
- Help facilitate problem solving across teams and groups
- Help translate business requirements across the company to best-in-class experiences
What you bring:
- Experience with technologies such as Python, Django, Node.js, ReactJS, AWS, and Docker
- Experience in product development in a full time, hands on (coding) role.
- Experience with agile development.
- Self-motivated individuals who are mission driven - you’re able to make progress towards team and group goals with minimal guidance
- Passion for quality, automation and continuous improvement.
- Technical experience designing and building cloud and microservice-based architectures
- Passion to recruit, hire and build high performance engineering teams
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.