(Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d) - brand new Office in Sofia Bulgaria at GoStudent GmbH (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:58
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +70M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 300+ employees spread over our offices in entire Europe.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- New features: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead.
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Make things happen: You like to try out new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in (backend) web development.
- High level of experience with NodeJs and ReactJS as well as excellent knowledge of WebSockets and REST.High level of experience with NGINX and Envoy.
- High level of experience with messaging queue/broker - NATS, RabbitMQ, Redis or similar.
- High level of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- High level of experience with building distributed applications and services.
- Expertise in Kubernetes and docker.
- Experience with CI / CD.
- Experience with Go, Flutter and Dart is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English - German or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and openminded colleagues.
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack.
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern Office in the Center of Sofia Bulgaria
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 300+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education:
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!