Senior Solution Architect at DKatalis (Pune, India)
Location: Pune, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:58
About the role:
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world, have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative, and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at Dkatalis Labs, we want to share our passion in building the best Financial Products using amazing technology while having great fun doing it.
What you will do:
In this role, you will be responsible for building solutions and evolving the Engineering Practices for all engineers at DKatalis, making it easier to use the cloud, improve the productivity of engineers and bring observability & reliability to application.
- You will be working as a Core contributor with your team, writing great quality, scalable, maintainable code
- Bring In-depth knowledge of design patterns, architecture & cloud infrastructure to the team and drive engineering quality
- Work with multiple teams to solve complex technological problems, bring insights and drive engineering strategy
- Mentor and strengthen the engineering team (7-9 squads) by improving ability to deliver great quality of work (both functional and non-functional) and keep the high bar of craft
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight
What you need to have:
- Should have 10+ years of hands-on experience in building scalable engineering solutions
- 4+ yrs experience in mentoring a large team of teams
- Should have worked on production grade distributed systems and microservices architecture, RESTful services and CI/CD
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring, Logging and Alert setup in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following (NodeJS, Java, Python) and excited to learn new languages/technologies.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in an event-driven system setup
- Experienced with Agile teams and familiar with XP practices
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimisations, database interactions, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Prior experience with GCP, AlibabaCloud etc. is a plus.