Senior QA Manual Tester REMOTE at Creatopy () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:58
This is a full-time contract (long-term), fully remote.
- Extracting requirements from tasks specifications and converting them into test cases;
- Manual testing the product and the newly implemented features;
- Writing test scenarios and reviewing scenarios created by others;
- Ownership of quality on the features under test;
- Identifying bugs and reporting them in Jira;
- Following up on resolved bugs;
- Testing on various browsers and devices;
- Researching and using new tools for testing purposes.
- Experience in testing web and mobile apps;
- Creativity in identifying test scenarios and transforming them into test cases;
- Experience with Chrome DevTools;
- Good communication skills and proven experience working successfully in a team;
- Ability to write detailed documentation for reported bugs;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
Is considered a plus
- Knowledge and working experience with automated tests frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.);
- Knowledge of Node.js and Node package manager (npm).
This is a full time (40h/week) work from anywhere (fully remote) job. This is a long term contract part of a great team building a great product. We offer flexible hours but require a certain level of overlap with the rest of the team. For this reason, we will consider candidates in timezones GMT to GMT+3.
Don’t hesitate! Send us your CV now.