Senior SDET / QA Automation Engineer at VideoPeel () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:02:00
We are a small but mighty crew that loves to solve problems as a team. So far, we have been able to deliver quite a bit in a short amount of time. While the Engineering team has been able to push the product forward, we are aware that our team is missing some crucial skills to take us to the next level. That is where you come in. We are looking for a Senior SDET/QA Automation Engineer to take complete ownership of the QA and Automation side of things.
We like to hold ourselves and our work to a high standard but really all we ask is for people to:
- Do your job and do it well
- Do what is best for the customer, team, and company
- Be open, honest, and always let us know when you have a differing opinion. But do it with respect.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA/SDET
- Passionate about delivering a quality product
- Strong experience implementing e2e automation test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (Selenium, Cypress, etc)
- Experience creating and managing test plans / test cases
- Solid understanding of at least one Cloud Provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Working knowledge of Git
- Comfortable with Linux and CLI tools
Nice to haves:
- Experience testing/deploying microservices (extra points if it was on AWS)
- Automation with mobile devices
- Docker / AWS Fargate
About our tech:
While VideoPeel is based in Lehi, Utah, everyone is remote right now. We have employees in many parts of the world. The only requirement is that the bulk of your day overlaps with the working hours of those in the Mountain Timezone.