Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) @Footprint in Berlin at DONE! Berlin (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:02:02
We are DONE! Berlin, an international consultancy specializing in helping fast-growing companies of all sizes to navigate the ever-changing world of work. Among other things, we help our clients attract the best talent to their companies.
Our client Footprint Technologies GmbH is a young, ambitious start-up located in Berlin. The company's mission is to develop a technology that allows online shoppers to easily and accurately measure their feet at home in order to always find the perfect fitting shoe. With this solution, online retailers will reduce their returns, costs and emissions. In product development Footprint consistently places the user and data insights at the center of all activities and decisions.
To help Footprint achieve its mission, we are looking for a talented Fullstack developer (m/f/d). You’re a smart person with a strong drive and keen to work in a collaborative culture? Great! Because we want you to take the initiative to move Footprint forward by bringing in your own ideas.
- Develop multi-platform web frontends for mobile and desktop
- Conceptualize, implement and maintain user-facing features for Footprint's products
- Design and develop backend APIs
- Develop reusable libraries
- Optimize the applications for performance and responsiveness
- Support maintaining CI/CD pipelines and databases in the cloud
- Develop web frontend applications when needed
- Ideally a completed degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Around 5 years of experience in developing web applications in cloud, ideally using node.js/ nest.js and Typescript
- Good understanding of Test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD pipelines, DevOps principles and MS-Azure
- Having fun in solving complex problems
- Good level of English (C1 Level minimum)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in using Grafana and Sentry (or similar)
- Experience in developing with C# and Go for cloud applications
Being transparent is the best way for Footprint to find solutions and grow together. The team pursues a culture where they frankly address anything that concerns them or affects their work. They bring in a rich combination of skillsets and individual strengths, making them a powerful team.
- Steep learning curve by working independently in your own field within Footprint's fabulous development team
- Opportunity to further develop your experience by certified trainings when required
- Maximum freedom and trust in terms of your working time, location and holidays
- Guidance and coaching whenever needed as well as support in finding the right mentors from our broad network of experts
- Fair and transparent compensation model
- And yes - fresh fruits and unlimited coffee are guaranteed! So are team lunches and beers as soon as we're allowed to have them again!
Looking forward to hearing from you!