Senior Frontend Developer (React) at SAP (Gliwice, Poland)
Location: Gliwice, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:02:03
Requisition ID: 277927Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior React Frontend Developer you will be a member of an independent scrum team working on the open source Kyma project in area of Kyma Console UI.
The essence of Kyma is to allow users to quickly start developing cloud-native applications with Kubernetes and combine legacy monolithic systems with the cloud-native world and microservices.
The Kyma Console UI is web application for managing the whole setup of Kyma.
Our teams build Kyma from scratch, so you will have a real say in what Kyma architecture looks like and which technologies are used.
You will also have the ability to work on cross-topic tasks, from concept, through implementation, to maintenance of the produced components, collaborating with other tech people from partners such as Microsoft.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Developing web applications with React and Luigi micro frontend framework
- Creating and maintaining automated frontend testing pipeline
- Participating in peer reviews/peer programming and technical discussions within the team
- Taking operational responsibility for the provided solutions
- Acting as a mentor/authority for teammates
- Providing product support via on-call duty
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience of working with Node.js runtime
- Knowledge of modern web application architecture (CRUD focused using REST)
- Experienced using Design Systems and Component Composition using React
- Willingness to learn and investigate new and changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication skills and fluent english
- Nice to have experience of working with cloud hyperscalers (GCP, Azure, AWS) and Docker/Kubernetes
We offer a rich package of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours, including home working
- Life insurance, private medical care, multibenefit system, lunch pass
- Savings programs
- Sponsored English courses
- Multiple learning and development and training opportunities
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.