Front End Developer at Nurun () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-10 05:00:40
Are you interested in the visual aspect and fit and finish of a web experience? Do you think every interface should be unique to give it that little extra something special? Are you known for fostering trust and collaboration with your team?
Read on! Nurun is looking for Front-end Developers.
Your day-to-day involves:
- Coding in a proactive optic while respecting standards and specifications, with a minimum of bugs and errors;
- Collaborating with other developers to update existing standards and document projects;
- Playing a leadership role, proposing and implementing best practices;
- Acting as a mentor for colleagues who are less experienced and/or have difficulties;
- Sharing your knowledge with internal and external teams: technical processes, methodologies, and concepts;
- Collaborating with UI and UX designers, the creative director, project managers, and other relevant teams to deliver digital and multi-platform products that reflect our standards of excellence;
- Working with clients during technical design and implementation phases.
Conditions for success:
- +4 years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience in a context of integration with back-end resources via AJAX/REST API/GraphQL, good knowledge of integration with external APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.);
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS2/3, SASS;
- Experience in CSS animation and animation libraries (GSAO, Three.js, Anime.js, etc.);
- Experience and interest in implementing web accessibility standards (WCAG);
- Experience with management tools (Git) in a teamwork setting (several developers working at the same time on the same repository);
- Knowledge of Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack, and ability to create and update their respective tasks;
- Love to stay up to date on development methodologies and best practices;
- Agency experience (an asset);
- Experience and appreciation to work in an Agile environment (an asset).
- Large-scale digital projects created for clients around the world;
- Agile (hybrid) mandates supported by Jira and Confluence softwares;
- Code reviews, pairing tests, CI/CD pipelines;
- An individual development plan supported by our continuing education platforms;
- Enriching collaboration with 149 passionate experts, all thoughtfully selected.
Who we are
Nurun crafts useful digital experiences that elevate brands and transform businesses. From products and services to data science and human research, we take the best of agile and apply a hybrid approach to adapt to our clients’ needs. Even after delivery, our involvement doesn’t end. We push the limits of technology to evolve and optimize our products and their performance.