Lead Front - End Engineer (Remote) at Glofox () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-10 05:00:40
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Engineering at Glofox:
We’re looking for a humble and ambitious engineering leader. Like us, You’re passionate about Product Development, Front-end Technology and Leadership. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
What you will be doing:
- You will be hands-on in the position, providing technical guidance on front-end development across engineering.
- You will create, communicate and execute on a technical vision & roadmap for our front-end architecture.
- You will evaluate new technologies that may improve how we deliver value to our customers
- You will run and facilitate presentations, sessions, and dojos to improve the technical skills of the team.
- You will Code! You will write Predictable, Readable, Simple, and Flexible code
- You will contribute to a culture that values quality, robustness, scalability and innovation
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in a similar leadership role structuring an extensible and maintainable UI architecture for multiple teams
- Strong customer focus, urgency and drive
- Empathy for design and the fundamentals of user experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using latest Agile development practices.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor co-workers across all levels and domains.
- Quality focus with expertise in testing for supported browsers and devices
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.