Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) Focus on Frontend at Solactive AG (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-11 05:00:38
Are you a Front-end Engineer, passionate about the creation of flawless user experiences? Are you thrilled to see your work having an impact on a successful product? Did you grow as a developer in a mixed environment of Front-end and Back-end? Did you already work on scalable, highly available, high-performance services? Do you find it interesting to challenging a legacy system (refactoring/rebuilding), bringing in specific JS-oriented solutions within a backend-dominated environment? Do you bring the right mentality to challenge the status quo while being a sparring partner for our energetic team? Then, it is a match and we need you to drive the development of our internal Front-end solutions.
- Focus on the Front-end (90-95%) with solid knowledge of Back-end languages (80% Java, 20% Scala) and a touch of CSS and JS.
- Helping the team extend the new Front-end service proxy – Spring (Java, Maven) and taking a front-row seat in driving our Front-end stack forward, and define company wide standards. Perspectively, we would like to adopt ReactJS as the main FE framework.
- Cooperating closely with both developers, QAs and the business teams and participating actively in our agile development processes.
- Bringing the team forward with a proactive mentality to have an impact on a solid and challenging product.
- You are the creator of a flawless user experience: your focus and passion is to Front-end, where you developed valuable skills during your 5+ years of experience. You are able to navigate different frameworks with a preference to ReactJS.
- You crack the logic behind it: you like to be challenged by developing and maintaining large Front-end architectures and complex workflows and you have an excellent understanding of MVC and Dependency Injection principles.
- You know the magic behind the scenes: your solid experience in Core-Java enables you to fully understand the Back-end requirements of our current legacy (Spring / Akka / Kafka / RabbitMQ) environment.
- You value the importance of best practices in CI/CD: you are familiar with version control tools (e.g. Git) and CI environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- You relate well to it: relational databases technologies (ideally JPA, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL) are not alien to you and you navigate confidently through them.
- Your code has an impact: you focus on high-availability, scalability and performance of your code, looking to leave a long-lasting legacy behind. Your familiarity with Scala and SBT are amongst your best tools to achieve these goals.
- You tackle it, now: strong analytical skills, effective problem solving mentality, result orientation and excellent team spirit bring you on the path of success together with Solactive.
- 30 days annual leave and attractive salary package
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro ([email protected]).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/