Mobile Software Engineer (iOS and/or Android) (f/m/x) at SRAM Deutschland GmbH (Schweinfurt, Germany)
Location: Schweinfurt, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-11 05:00:38
Mobile Software Engineer (iOS and/or Android) (f/m/x)
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.JOB PURPOSE
As part of a global team of Electrical, Mechanical and Test Automation Engineers, the Mobile Software Engineer will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, deploy, and maintain mobile application software for iOS and/or Android.
- Contribute to system verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
Own, estimate, and track progress for tasks through all stages of a project to meet desired performance, cost, and time-to-market goals.REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Ability to develop native mobile applications using Xcode and/or Android Studio
- Experience using core networking libraries and integrating with various backend APIs
- Knowledge of iOS/Android Bluetooth/BLE stack
- Understanding of database systems and native storage frameworks
- Experience developing native unit and UI tests
- Experience using dependency management tools such as CocoaPods and/or Gradle
- Excellent verbal and writ en English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)
- Flexible working time models
- Great working culture and flat hierarchies
- Innovative working environment with a range of benefits and employee events
- Company pension plan with an employer contribution
If you like challenges and could imagine to be working in a dynamic, internationally successful team we invite you, to learn more about us. Please send your English application (at least cover letter and curriculum vitae) to [email protected] If you have questions, feel free to contact human resources Tina Stockhausen (Tel.: 09721-2923441).SRAM Deutschland GmbH, Romstraße 1, 97424 Schweinfurt