Solution Specialist III at Oracle (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-11 05:00:48
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in Management Consulting, Accounting, or Business.
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders and the ability to present complex ideas in a way that will flex to various audiences
- Project Management skills for planning, coordination and communication
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to leadership
- At least 5-7 years of experience in systems applications consulting, either sales, internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with teams to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and cross-functional teamwork skills
SuiteSuccess Solution Manager
At NetSuite, we are revolutionizing cloud-based business applications for lower-mid, mid-market and enterprise companies, and create user experiences that delight users and drive growth.
We are looking for a hard-working, self-starter to join our Strategic Initiatives SuiteSuccess team. Solution Managers bring domain expertise and business acumen to support our market vertical and horizontal product rollouts while also leading a small team of cross functional business representatives. They will work closely with the vertical leadership team to implement the rollout plan for each of their respective work streams and serve as the face of SuiteSuccess to their respective vertical leads.
Solution Managers are the owner of the SuiteSuccess edition sales and delivery assets and most importantly the owner of the Leading Practices to keep the editions marketable and relevant. The Solution Manager is responsible for all aspects of the edition and its upgrades by maintain a GTM and backlog for future enhancements to be planned. They will present high-level solution overview to senior leadership and industry representatives and also participate in enablement as a subject matter expert for both sales and delivery.
In this role, you’ll be a program/project manager and lead scope definition, risk identification, drive adherence to methodology and determine resource allocation. You will lead this strategic initiative in a vertical/horizontal market team, defining performance and goal execution by ensuring proper and consistent communication with teams.
- Work directly with the senior leadership team of the vertical/horizontal products to execute against the project plan
- Convene and lead a GTM (Go To Market Advisory Group) or multi stakeholder team of internal leaders to develop an industry solution based on leading practices to ultimately improve customer satisfaction and net promoter scores.
- Lead or contribute to the development of program deliverables with applicable stakeholders
- Participate in business planning activities and ongoing progress reporting with the senior leadership to review the project plan
- Create key success metrics and applicable reporting. Contribute to senior leadership presentations to the executive steering committee to update on progress, value, and scalability of initiative
- Identify project duration, effort, sequence, and dependencies of tasks required to meet applicable project objectives