.NET at Hays (Sydney, Australia) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-12 05:00:45
Your new companyJoin ARUP as a .Net Developer, develop software in C# & SQL.Who are Arup? A world class firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today's built environment. Your new role This role provides an opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of activities and technologies in a thriving and highly technical environment
- Developing software in appropriate programming languages primarily C# & SQL. Exploring new development techniques and tools that will enhance the performance and/or functionality of the applications.
- Interrogating, analysing and understanding the data sets associated with each of the systems built by the team.
- Playing an active part in our agile team: helping to build an inclusive environment, sharing your knowledge and promoting development best practices with colleagues within in the team.
- Maintaining the integrity and quality of the application code base through code reviews, use of coding standards, version control, issue tracking, documentation, and testing (Manual and Automated)
- An aptitude for analysing and understanding data.
- Experience / appreciation of cloud hosting, build and deployment in the cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google, Heroku), PaaS and SaaS.
- Database development experience using SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres) and/or NoSQL (HBase, Redis, MongoDB) data stores.
- Experience with DevOps principles and techniques, source code control, CI/CD tools and automation
- Capable of solving complex technical and software development problems and conveying this information to others.