Senior Backend Software Developer (f/m/d) at Leica Geosystems AG (Zug, Schweiz)
Location: Zug, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:33
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of mining solutions.
Hexagon Mining develops intelligent collision avoidance systems for large vehicles used mainly inopen-pit mining. Its products integrate satellite navigation, digital radio, multiple sensors andactuation systems as well as sophisticated algorithms to reliably predict dangerous scenarios andprevent accidents. Looking forward to be part of a team that wants to keep mines safe?
Senior Backend Software Developer (f/m/d)Zug
This appeals to you
- Design, develop and support our server backend services and client tools used for thecurrent and next generation of our collision avoidance and safety system
- Collaborate closely with the hardware, firmware, and backend service development teams torealize new integrated solutions
- Assist the product-introduction team and gain first-hand experience with our products
- Bring in innovative ideas for further development
- Collaborate with our DevOps Team
This is you
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Development, Electronics or equivalentEngineering
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, or agile developmentprocesses (e.g. SCRUM) is beneficial
- Knowledge in React, MQTT, RESTful API development is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally German
- Team oriented and able to work independently
- Willing to travel to colleagues and customers overseas
- Positive working attitude and good general common sense to understand businessrequirements in mining
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply