QA Middle Automation Engineer at ShortPoint (Minsk, Belarus) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:33
QA Middle Automation EngineerJob descriptionShortPoint company is looking for a "Middle Automation QA Engineer" (JS/TS) to join the quality team on a full-time basis.About ShortPoint:ShortPoint is a subscription software that helps teams build beautiful and engaging intranet sites with no coding, simply from Office 365, SharePoint, and SAP Cloud Portal. ShortPoint has a team of over 30 experts and is based in the US, with offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Lviv (Ukraine) and Dubai (UAE).Started in Dubai in 2015, Over 20 thousand intranet sites have been created using ShortPoint in 2018 alone, empowering and making over 8 million employees happier and more productive every day. Hundreds of teams from 56 countries at such amazing companies as Microsoft, AT&T, European Union, Pepsi, EPSON, British Petroleum, General Electric, Australia Post and NASA who are using ShortPoint to create space mission intranet sites to Mars.Responsibilities:
- Automation of UI, API levels on web project.
- Development and support of auto-tests.
- Maintaining/Building test automation framework.
- Preparation/correction of test cases for the automation needs.
- Preparation of test data, test environments for automation needs.
- Analysis and adjustment of reporting based on the test run results.
- Communication with the development team, managers and QA manual team.
- Good understanding of Node.js core.
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium based FW like (WDIO, Protractor or similar).
- 2+ years Experience with Mocha/Jasmine.
- Familiarity with Jest.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI or similar).
- Good experience in working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, GitHub, Bitbucket).
- Solid work experience in BDD/TDD.
- Knowledge of test automation approaches and best practices.
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types.
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with Office365 or SharePoint.
- Working Remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Enrollment in Company Fitness Program.
- Team Building and Meet ups.
- Career growth opportunities.