QA / Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) at Serrala (Bukarest, Rumänien)
Location: Bukarest, Rumänien
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:40
- Daily doing: You will work with architects and developers to define test approach, prepare test data, develop automated test scripts using automation testing tools and frameworks, and validate a cutting-edge software against requirements. Additionally you will develop and execute test campaigns: smoke, functional, regression and so much more. You will be responsible for testing of our proprietary software and turnkey systems. You will part of a highly collaborative team and will be responsible for the maintenance and execution of testing suites to ensure the continuity and integrity of our software.
- Teamwork: You will be working with an agile sprint-based team, having a dynamic development and deployment environment - within which you will navigate technical challenges in a conquest to become a leading professional in your field.
- Solid background: You have a Bachelor's Degree in a computer related field or an IT-related field? Excellent!
- The way you work: You follow a structured and methodical approach while working agile? You value cross-team communication? You are a development-oriented, adaptive and open-minded person? You love researching and debating the most effective test automation strategies? Check!
- Language skills: You are fluent or native in speaking and writing English? Look no further and apply!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.