Frontend Software Engineer, Enterprise Platform at ByteDance (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:41
Join the Dynamic Enterprise Team As part of the Enterprise Partnership and Solution (EPS) Platform Product Team, you help internal and enterprise customers build what's next for their business. Leveraging Bytedance's cutting-edge intelligent enterprise tools, powered capabilities in big data, AI, and other areas. Through years of development by the ByteDance research team, we add value to our enterprise customers to focus on what truly matters. Our mission is to create high-performance enterprise-grade platforms to build the Global Enterprise Partnership & Solutions (EPS) Business at ByteDance.
- Implement cross platform web-based features, user interfaces and Node.js based services for enterprise-grade platforms (Website, Console Platform and CRM System, etc.).
- Responsible for optimizing scalability, reliability, and responsiveness of web-based application pages, and to deliver compelling end user experience.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Keep at the forefront of emerging web-based technologies and trends, research and evaluate latest web development frameworks, apply new technologies to drive iterative product improvements.
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in developing frontend web applications, with expertise in deep optimization of end user experience, stability & scalability, code modularity and rendering latency.
- Good understanding of frontend backend multitier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
- Working proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Plus: Background in using GCP, AWS (or another cloud provider) services.