Jr. Microsoft Cloud Stack Developer .NET/C# (100% Remote) at MyAgData () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:46
If you're looking to add your skills to a small (10-15 person), fully funded (years of runway), rapidly growing team creating the farming industry's equivalent of TurboTax read on.
Specifically, you will work on one of more of the following (depending on your experience and/or desire to learn): C#/.NET MVC Web Applications, REST APIs, GeoSpatial Development, Azure Functions, Docker Containers, DevOps Pipelines, SQL Server and Azure Cloud Infrastructure. Experience with at least one of those systems and proficiency with Visual Studio 2017/2019 as well as GIT for source control will give you a leg up on the competition.
Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate experience with a collection of the aforementioned systems/platforms/languages or a strong desire to learn. Cloud Architecture/Development experience would be great too! And now, obligatory bullet point lists:
- Software development using Agile development practices
- Collaborate with and help lead the development team to deliver superior solutions
- Design and code utilizing modern cloud-based architectures
- Focus on quality, agility and automation
- Maintain and create build/test/deployment pipelines
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Identify and fix any problems with design or function
- Communicate and enforce development standards
- Minimum of N years of relevant experience with progressive levels of responsibility where N doesn't matter if you a great learner.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Solid hands-on troubleshooting and technical problem analysis skills
Through the direction of CTO and collaborative work with all other affiliated individuals Sr. Microsoft Cloud Stack Developer strives to work with the technology team to architect, design, develop and implement software consistent with our policies and objectives.