Site Reliability Engineer at The Procter & Gamble Company (Warsaw, Poland)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-13 05:00:48
Site Reliability Engineer
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
This role is expected to lead best practices in IT Operations and adopt SRE standard methodologies to support on-going delivery of high quality and efficient CIAM (Consumer Identity & Access Management) solution for P&G.
We are working with technologies like: CIAM platform, Google Data Studio, Azure, NET, Service Now, Dynatrace, and web application development / maintenance including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Privacy, Security, Accessibility standards, Azure Microservices and more.
- Own delivery of Global IT Operations for corporate CIAM and maintain relations with business teams, product teams, and vendors.
- Builds automation, monitoring and software quality through code.
- Set IT Operations critical metrics (SLI, SLO, handling error budgets etc) and SLA’s with support vendors.
- Supervise the operations execution led by vendors as per ITIL standards and Site Reliability Engineering concepts.
- Provides hands-on support and coordination to sophisticated issue resolution.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience with IT operations.
- Good problem solving skills. Ability to assess what impacts operational KPIs and recommend improvement across application and infrastructure layers (network, databases, integrations).
- Ability to script, debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Strong leadership, communication skills with demonstrated technical and analytical skills in IT operations. Individual would need to be able to manage and drive escalation or crisis management.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platforms.
- Experience with Dynatrace and Google Data Studio.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations.
- Experience with programming in e.g. Azure, Sitecore CMS, .NET, React, JS, Python, or Go.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning. Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one. Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings. Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.