Fullstack Software Engineer (m/f/d) Python at Netdoktor at Hubert Burda Media (München, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-14 05:00:37
Fullstack Software Engineer (m/f/d) Python at Netdoktor
What you can expect from us ...
- We work as a self-organizing scrum team
- You develop new product features together in a team and in close cooperation with the product management team as well as other departments
- You have a significant impact on the system and software architecture and enable us to further scale traffic and the amount of data
- We work with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- We use the best tools and technologies for the respective task, e.g. Python, Django, Django CMS, Docker, uWSGI, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Sass, TypeScript, Webpack, NPM, Polymer 3, Web Components
What we can offer you ...
- We are a dynamic and enthusiastic team in which you have the opportunity to share your own ideas in exciting projects and actively be part of creating products
- As a 100 % subsidiary of Hubert Burda Media, you profit from the benefits of a modern company
- You will find flexible working hours, free coffee and beverages and lots of healthy fruit
- We’re located in the heart of Munich, easily accessible by public transport
What we would expect from you ...
- At least five years of project experience in the development of web systems in a python environment among others
- Experience in various frameworks, setup and testing
- Affinity to sustainability in software projects: The core principles of clean code, documentation, reviews and design, traceability by structured implementation, TDD or Pair programming