Senior Front End Software Engineer at Hazelcast () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-14 05:00:38
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Learning and developing with the latest technologies and popular frameworks
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of the product that you create
- Paying attention to code quality and software craftsmanship
- Giving talks at conferences
- Writing blog posts about your work
What we look for
- A senior frontend engineer – including all aspects connected to it
- Experience with React, Redux, and RxJS
- Enjoy writing unit tests with Jest and Enzyme
- Comfortable with SCSS modules
- Experience with data visualization (chart.js)
- Know your bundler (webpack)
- An excellent communication in written and spoken English.
At Hazelcast you will work on exciting open-source projects that push the boundaries of distributed computing.
Nice to Have Requirements
Ideally, you would also:
- Worked on the user interface of a monitoring/management system or a SaaS product
- Have conference speaking and blogging experience
- Have experience with automated visual regression testing
- Created an internal shared component library. You can see what we are building at https://github.com/hazelcast/frontend-shared.
- Have a habit of creating PRs to fix issues in OSS you use.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity options
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.