Front-End Web3 Developer at Upstate Interactive () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-14 05:00:39
Our mission is to build a better world with decentralized technology. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategic-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and strive to deliver the extraordinary when it comes to building web3 applications.
We are looking for a Front-End Web3 Developer who is passionate about taking beautiful designs and helping bring them to life. We work with everyone from first time founders to multinational Fortune 1000 companies. Whether it’s a new application or an existing project, we design, develop, and test with simplicity and scalability in mind.
As a software engineering team we focus on the importance of fundamental problem solving and rely heavily on horizontal decision-making. We believe in autonomy and individuality, and take ownership of our work and our decisions. We’re looking for an individual who is devoted to building simple and elegant front-end web application interfaces who shares these ideals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- A genuine affection for design and building beautiful interfaces
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with front-end frameworks, Vue, React, or Angular
- Good understanding of blockchain concepts and smart contracts
- Experience in building decentralized applications’ front-end using web3.js or ethers.js
- An appetite for TDD and writing unit tests
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A commitment to clear and concise documentation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Redux / ngRx and state management solutions
- Experience with relational and non-relational database solutions
- Experience in QA testing or backend development