Technical Consultant at Relay42 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-15 05:00:22
Are you a python developer, who doesn't mind doing technical support of new and existing clients? Our Technical Consultancy team is looking for a team player, with excellent problem-solving skills and experience with integrating applications!
Let’s introduce ourselves…
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands to achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing their communication across all channels and devices. Following Series-A investment, we have become a market leader in the Netherlands; and we are now connecting the rest of Europe.
As a technical consultant, you oversee the technical onboarding of new clients and how to connect our solution to their marketing ecosystem. Together with the solution consultant you advise and assist existing and new clients on the more advanced use cases by developing proofs of concepts. This may eventually lead to core product improvement proposals. Finally, you contribute by writing internal documentation on the technical implementation of use cases.
Technical product onboarding of new and existing clients (50%)
- Provide technical support to solution consultants and clients
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
Building software to smoothly connect the new and existing clients with the main Relay42 product (40%)
- Implement the code using the best programming practices according to the technical specification in python
- Code review the work of your teammates
- Define our own technology and defend it in sparrings with the engineering
- Ensure the software is deployed and properly working
Contribute to team development (10%)
- Participate in the feedback loop of our organization both in regards to giving and receiving feedback
- Share knowledge with your team members
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) and Dutch (preferred). He/she can patiently convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to stakeholders. He/she has excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical reasoning, He/she is a team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills. We are looking for someone who gets things done, has a hands-on approach, is a fast learner who thinks in solutions rather than problems, and above is optimistic and resistant to some chaos.
- Experience with technical support (or willingness to do it)
- Experience with integrating applications (APIs, data streams and batch processing)
- Basic knowledge of AWS (Lambdas, API Gateway, S3, EC2, SQS)
- Understanding of the full development cycle
- General knowledge about digital marketing
- Proven to have worked in a project-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Version control systems (Git)
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of the full deployment cycle (Ci/CD)
- Experience with Infrastructure As A Code (ideally Terraform)
- Experience with Java
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated team and last but not least, the opportunity to work in an informal environment with ample opportunities for professional development on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training, conferences, and personal development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic workplace with everything from ping pong and foosball to a comfy relaxation room.
- Communal lunch & Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Weekly bootcamp on location
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- A fun and connected community with monthly and quarterly meetings/events & Innovation week
- Pension scheme